DIY Wooden Mechanical Model
Get a hands-on experience in piecing together these pieces of architecture and engineering wonders. These DIY Wooden Mechanical Models will provide hours of fun with your kids. Piecing them together will stimulate your kids' analytical abilities and best of all, these will take them away from gadget games that are potentially harmful to their health.
These DIY Wooden Mechanical Models come in different designs of Waterwheel Coaster, Cog Coaster, Lift Coaster, Tower Coaster, Tractor, Pendulum Clock, Locomotive and Airship.
- Helps build memories together with your family and friends. Encourages sharing of ideas and strategies in piecing parts together.
- Perfect exercise for critical reasoning and problem solving. Learn how gravity, gears, designs, machines, engines and many other concepts. Kids will learn how to build, how to follow directions, how to collaborate, train their patience while having fun at the same time!
- Unique present for kids, family and friends.
- A creative activity to enhance your kids creativity and to train their patience.
- A unique and exquisite looking display on table tops and anywhere at home and even for offices.
- Straight forward directions, easy to follow.
- No glue required. Details are cleanly cut and ready to assemble.
- Beautiful and smooth wood.
- Precise and clean cut with Laser Cutting Technology. Easy to remove from the sheet. Fit together tightly.
- Exquisite packaging, high quality material, perfect for birthday gift, event prize, or educational material.
- Series: Mechanical gears
- Weight: 1250g
- Estimated Assembly Time: 5 hours.
- Age Range: > 14 years old
- Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old